I’m working on a few presentations and have been updating some graphics, one of which I used in my last post. Anne Marie McEwan told me she really liked the image and instead of waiting until I give the presentations next month, I’ve put up a segment of the slides on Slideshare (available for download) with all the related graphics on PKM from the perspective of seeking, sensing and sharing. (CC-Attribution-Non-Commercial). Please let me know if you find them useful and feel free to suggest changes. It’s life in perpetual Beta around here.
Topics on this Site
Connect with Harold
Subscribe via email
- Error reduction interferes with gaining insights on Preparing your workforce for tomorrow
- Weekly review: Week ending August 15, 2014 - sacha chua :: living an awesome life on Sense-making Skills
- #16 Applying Curation Tools & Techniqu | Learn Camp on PKM — Personal Knowledge Mastery
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp on PKM — Personal Knowledge Mastery
- Learning techniques - for education and life » PJ Evans on Sense-making Skills
- Improving students’ learning with effective learning techniques: Promising directions from Cognitive & Educational Psychology on Sense-making Skills
- Structure Begets Collaboration (or Not?) | Love Inspiration on Seeking perpetual Beta
- Reflection Point: Social media as a lens for social change | Karen Jeannette on PKM in 40 Days
- Personal Knowledge Management | Networked & Global Learning on What is your PKM routine?
- Sense-making Skills on Work Out Loud Week