The ability to learn is the only lasting competitive advantage for any organization. Hyper-connected work environments require people with better sense-making, collaboration, and cooperation skills. Social learning plays a significant role in this. Democratic workplaces that foster trust can share knowledge better and faster. To this end, I am a keen subversive of many of the last century’s management and education practices.
Topics on this Site
Connect with Harold
Subscribe via email
- Error reduction interferes with gaining insights on Preparing your workforce for tomorrow
- Weekly review: Week ending August 15, 2014 - sacha chua :: living an awesome life on Sense-making Skills
- #16 Applying Curation Tools & Techniqu | Learn Camp on PKM — Personal Knowledge Mastery
- #15 Curation | Learn Camp on PKM — Personal Knowledge Mastery
- Learning techniques - for education and life » PJ Evans on Sense-making Skills
- Improving students’ learning with effective learning techniques: Promising directions from Cognitive & Educational Psychology on Sense-making Skills
- Structure Begets Collaboration (or Not?) | Love Inspiration on Seeking perpetual Beta
- Reflection Point: Social media as a lens for social change | Karen Jeannette on PKM in 40 Days
- Personal Knowledge Management | Networked & Global Learning on What is your PKM routine?
- Sense-making Skills on Work Out Loud Week